Monday 18 May 2009

Origami

I used to have a great origami book when I was a kid. Really easy explanation and graphics for everything. No idea where it might be now.

I've been meaning to re-learn my origami for a time now. And seeing as I have loads of construction paper, I thought I'd give it a go. At least I won't ruin expensive paper.

A list of links I've found around the net, and are useful if you're learning origami:
- Origami:Diagrams Just amazing. Loads or diagrams.
- Origami Club Really cute. Nice for kids. They have diagrams and animations.
- Origami USA Loads of resources, including a dictionary and a FAQ, and diagrams.
- The Origami Page Some unusual diagrams. Well worth a visit.
- Origami Resource Center Your one stop for anything origami. Loads of interesting information.
- OrigamiTube Videos (where you expecting something different with that name?)

Enough link to keep anyone busy for a while. I'll see how it goes and post some results.

No comments:

Post a Comment