Saturday 30 May 2009

All work and no play...

...make Cristina a girl with money!

I've been really busy with work this past week. It was supposed to be a semi-holiday for me, but for some reason I ended up working more than usual. I can't complain though, being a tutor the more the merrier (the more students, the merrier I am, that is).

And looks like things will be busy for a while. All the better. Downside being, I won't have as much free time.

So... this week was a bit lacking on the crafting arena. I only managed to finish one scrunchie that will probably give you a pink overdose.


And four small cards/tags for Father's day with origami envelopes, that I learnt how to make only a few days ago. They are all on my Zibbet store now. Go grab them before June 21st.

And I started writing for Squidoo. I decided to write a series of articles on Language Learning, language teaching being what pays the bills. Only have one up so far, but I'm working on the second one. And many more should come quite soon, as I am focusing most of my free time on that right now. If anyone fancies learning a language just tell me what you'll like to see covered, and I'll try to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment