Sunday 24 May 2009

Finished objects. Finally!

I've been quite productive these two last days. Mainly crochet.

First one, I kind of summery hat. I love the yarn, I've had it in my stash for a while. I'd done some baby booties with it. The stitch is not extremely fancy, but I love the look of it, I've used a lot of times before in hats and tops.

I finished the really bright pink scarflette. This is one to sell, but I'm going to be making another one for myself. This one is knitted on my amazing Denise needles.

A pair of crochet scrunchies. Lovely yarn, but horrible to crochet with, I kept sneezing.

And last but not least, three animal brooches. All felt and handsewn. They're kind of fun to do, but take forever to finish.



Everything's for Etsy, hope they sell, but if they don't I can always keep them myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment